Friday, April 4, 2008

4 April

Today is the day - a year after the freak accident @ Eng Neo took our very good friend Jackson away from us.

Raymond, Jenn and I went to visit him during lunch at St. Michael's church where he rests now...seem like his aunts and cousins were there earlier, with all those messages and flowers around. It must be the most decorated area in the whole place. He'll like it...cos he always likes the best.

Deep inside I believe I still have not accepted the fact that he's gone... its hard, after the great times we've had and he was still so young. I'm sure the rest felt the same... though we're still always making jokes out of him...

Too bad, won't be able to gather the rest to 'celebrate his life' this weekend, cos I'll be expecting to be helping out at grandma's wake... yeah, can you believe it? Same period of time...haiz...

Rest in peace, Jacko... you're now our guardian angel.. though a bit big and hairy...

No comments: